Vancouver dives Oct.3/Oct.4

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ahh... The lakes are an aquired taste. Like cold cucumber soup.

Nice to see you guys again.
Cheers!

There's nothing wrong with cold cucumber soup. I happen to like it, especially when you stir it up a bit.

I have to admit I'm surprised anyone around here enjoys the lakes, I like it myself, reminds me of the good old days.

I'm glad the splash for trash was a success. I had intended to go, but our usual Saturday morning dives turned into a single 86 min decompression night dive. I got home at 11pm with 850 psi in my tanks and I failed to get an extra tank from Langley Diving for Sunday. So I stayed home, washed the gear, mowed the lawn, and rested. Dale, if you still want to talk more about the tech courses send me a pm and I'll get you my phone number.

Cram, I hope you feel better
Thanks, I'm feeling fine now. Still can't explain what happened, maybe subconsciously skip-breathing, maybe just a random, freak occurrence.

Aside from that, it was a good time. I felt fine during the dive, and as a wet diver, the 17C was downright luxurious :).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom