Vancouver, BC, checking in

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ghostbuster

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi everyone,

I got my open water in Hawaii a few years ago and then a separate drysuit cert but to be honest it took me a while to warm up (no pun intended) to cold water diving. I am starting to realize how much great diving is available around here and looking forward to doing more warm and cold water dives. I have about fifteen total so far (some warm some cold).

Check out WhyteCliff Wednesdays on FB: Whytecliff Wednesdays. Some great folks there.

And heading over to VI, some absolutely stunning diving: Port Hardy, Campbell River, Norris Rock are just a few.

Welcome from the other coast. Our shore diving here in NS is OK, but nowhere near as good as where you are, so I read.

Good for you! Welcome to Scubaboard. We are so pleased to have you join us.

Looking forward to hearing about your dives on the west coast. Some of the best diving in the world!

Welcome. I am from the interior but go diving in the Vancouver area whenever possible. You are fortunate to live so cl6to good diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom