Value of vintage ScubaPro and USD stuff

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That's the way it works. I think you've been fortunate that someone hasn't called you on the fact that the only interest you have in the vintage forum is to use it to try to sell some borderline useless not really vintage gear. The real vintage enthusiasts are having a discussion.
Wow, I've been told! :rofl3:

I'm not a regular here, so I hope you'll forgive me. In my first post, I sincerely was wondering about it, and it ended up morphing into a sale when people expressed interest. If you want, feel free to report the whole thread to a mod and have it deleted.

Geez, make a comment and get accused of intolerance. :shakehead: Lighten up, Francis.

Probably you're the one who has to lighten up.
It is expected that discussions morph on a forum, especially when the original OP has been dealt with or doesn't warrent much input. You want to sell some stuff which is fine. It's not really vintage (except the regs perhaps as they are some of the best of that era and popular with vintage divers) but some of the pieces brought about a good discussion which has, in fact, kept your gear in the public eye far longer than they would have stayed otherwise. Just like the Orca computer thread. Now it appears you are bemused by that very conversation.

Be happy about the discussion no matter where it goes; it's keeping your thread at the top of the list. :coffee:

Um, whatever, dude.

:deadhorse:

I was looking for an unusual reg for quite some time
when I managed to purchase one at a reasonable price
the dealings with the seller left me with such a bad vibe
that there was no way that the taste was going to be
transferred to my mouth under water interfering with
my raptures at depth

So I cancelled the sale and haven't looked since
P1010019.JPG

So I post a photo of
Peter and Francis. Off, with your stuff to the donations box.

Last edited:
:deadhorse:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom