Va. Tech shooting

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we at least agree he was Angry?
and from his anger he manifested delusional thoughts of committing pre-meditated muder. His dilusion cleared up yesterday and he had complete clarity of thought. cause from what I'm getting this guy was loaded for bear ...not necessarily weapons wise but he definitely was on a mission. Goes to show you how ineffective gun laws are ...law enforcement is... the justice system is...the mental health system is...Some say had the gun laws been tighter or hand guns banded ...bla bla bla . Again yesterday some guy in Nagasaki made a mockery of Japans gun laws. You will say well there is a difference in the two because of bla bla bla ...tell that to the families of the VT students and tell that to the family of the Mayor of Nagasaki. A determined individual with a mission will not be detered by any law, ban or system...they are going to get through. Period... the best you can do is light a few candles and say a few prayers, cause like my father uised to say ..." if you were meant to be hung you'll never drown"... not bad for alcoholic Irish Catholic Cop ..ps he was never going to dispell the sterotype...point is fate has a way of working things out ... and ultimately everyone has to get off the bus eventually. Sadly the good ones seem to have the shortest rides...enough with the cliches..sorry!

Skull:
Can we at least agree he was Angry?

oh yes ... he basically was angry at the world for what his life was not

lol.

interesting...

well, he was diagnosed by somebody I thought.

I don't have a DSM-1V or I'd be happy to pick one.

Andy, if he had a break from reality I think you are limited to the pychoses, aren't you?

Or..are you saying he acted rationally, with intent?

I'm gonna pull ithe post myself

wow...

man, that's some rough stuff ....

real rough on you, even after all these years

That's a lot of stuff to carry around in your head, Skull.

Nobody ever answered my question..how did this guy get past the admissions committee? Doesn't make me want to send my child to a dorm.

or is that a naive question?

Skull:
I'm gonna pull ithe post myself

It's your call, Skull, but I was going to leave it alone. That's horrific!

To be honest, when I saw on your ID that you were from San Diego, I thought about the girl that shot up her high school in SD -- the same one that Bob Geldof and the Boomtown Rats based the song "I Don't Like Mondays" on.

I think that makes it even more ironic that this current incident happened on....Monday. :(

I understand completely.

sometimes it is just for the folks you are talking to.

Too stark to stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom