UW pumpkin carving/season finale dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

crpntr133:
I think both of us would be up to the hover challenge. Make Chris use a butter knife. :D

Whoa, wait one minute here! Just who brought a special pumpkin carving knife???:confused:

At least I was using a true "Betty Crocker," just slightly modified for diving. In fact
it is still down there somewhere, I lost it and had to make another one. Call me cheap
but they are better than the bc knifes the shop sells!

Land Locked:
Whoa, wait one minute here! Just who brought a special pumpkin carving knife???:confused:

At least I was using a true "Betty Crocker," just slightly modified for diving. In fact
it is still down there somewhere, I lost it and had to make another one. Call me cheap
but they are better than the bc knifes the shop sells!

And who used their Zeagle dive knife?? I lost the pumkin knife shortly after getting the pumkin to sink. The dive knife was the easiest to handle and was right were I could get to it. Pulled that puppy and started hackin. Remeber my bloody hand because of the sharp edge on the dive knife??

Sounds like we should all stick to butter knifes, safer and much more difficult to carve with!

What!?!?! No pnuematic UW chainsaws this year:D And I was going to buy one to deal with UW entanglement. Oh well I guess thats another toy I don't need.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom