UTD RS350AG drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Note, $2800 on sale for $2200 from that seller......that I've never heard of before.
Odd, when I clicked the link in your post it came up with a price of $1558.07 (22% off of $2003). (same as what I saw when I posted.) And I've never heard of that seller before, either.

Weird, here's a screen shot of what I got....

There is a price difference between 2 stores though......wonder why.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    172.9 KB · Views: 47
That's really weird... I've been told some online places (not necessarily scuba) "adjust" prices depending on how likely they think you are to buy (based on Evil statistics from Google, FB, etc.). But this is a REALLY big difference. I'm assuming you're checking that website from the US?

Here's the link from my browser, and a screenshot:
https://www.planetdivestore.com/div...os-drysuit-rs350tr/6575/26131/sc#.VqQHs_BHarU

drysuit_page.jpg

From Canada......that's weird. Wonder if it's browser dependant, I'm on my iPad...

Decompression, I was only comparing the OP's link (the red UTD-branded one that seems to be the same as a Rofos RS350TR) to a Rofos branded RS350TR; never heard of or used that Italy-based vendor (planetdivestore) - they just popped up in a google search for "Rofos RS350TR". FWIW, I'm looking at buying my first drysuit, so don't look to me for any practical advice :wink:

From Canada......that's weird. Wonder if it's browser dependant, I'm on my iPad...
Hmmm, I wonder if they're quoting in $CDN, but the site incorrectly shows $US? (my apologies for the unfair valuation of the Loony.)

That's trippy, when I clicked on your link it brought me to the screen I had before. I think I have a show idea for the xfiles.

If you can see my avatar, the whites fusion have "lots of room" lol.

OK, it's starting to make sense now... you see a price of $2194, and I see $1558. 1558/2194 = 0.71, which happens to be the US<->CDN exchange rate today. I think they know where we live (and you didn't even have to say "eh" or "aboot").

I'm looking at a Fusion, partly because I NEED lots of room.

Oh, and that also explains why the UTD "North America" store lists the suit for $2799, but the San Diego store lists $2299. But not why UTD is charging $200 more than the Rofos list price for the suit without the UTD arm patches :wink:

Back
Top Bottom