Using Scubatoys For Atomic Regulator Service?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SandyUT

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi all,

Our LDS takes months to service our stuff and its "mostly" ok when we get it back. Not terrible, but I think its just average overall for a hefty cost.

I am considering sending these to Scubatoys for the bi annual servicing as an alternative.

Please share your experiences with using them for reg service.

Thanks Dave

Tom has worked on my stuff for years. He is probably a big reason I dive Atomic regs. Like anyone else he can have busy weeks but months is out of the question. Everyone at ScubaToys is dedicated to customer service. I think you will be happy.

Excellent! That was pretty much what I expected. We bought our regs, computers and a lot of other random gear from ST and its has always been a great experience.

We are not is a rush by any measure, but who wants their regs and computer sitting in a shop for months on end....
The LDS experience is so bad... I found the receipt from the last service and I think they charged us a fortune for the bad experience.

I will get our stuff boxed up and heading to TX. Many thanks!

My local shop turns my Atomic regs in under a week but I'd also go to Scubatoys if they didn't.

One other option -

Find an Atomic Aquatics Dealer

Regional Repair Centers

DiVentures
4303 S. 121st Plaza
Omaha, NE 68137

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom