Using regulator repair knowledge to fix my truck!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm surprised you haven't run into electrical problems before this.
My mom taught me to do the stuff that can be handled with a screwdriver and electrical tape. I've just never advanced beyond that.

Since then I've done several minor plumbing repairs. It's all just chromed brass and o-rings after all.
Who is the @rsingler of small electrical stuff? I think I just need to add multimeters and soldering knowledge to complete my Master Home Handyman cert :)
The one thing I don't play with is electrical stuff [change a fuse, yes], all that 'green jibbers' going through wires scares me sh!tless.
I think it is green [trunking on Navy ships here have green for electrical]. :oops:

The one thing I don't play with is electrical stuff [change a fuse, yes], all that 'green jibbers' going through wires scares me sh!tless.
I think it is green [trunking on Navy ships here have green for electrical]. :oops:
I prefer YouTuber AvE's "angry pixies".

AvE's "angry pixies".
OK, had to google that.
Off topic: A bloke I joined up with had a choice between doing radar or electrical in the Navy, he chose radar.
His reason was "you can't see either, I am sure one can kill you".
Before any radar buffs say anything, there is danger with radar, but the other stuff kills you quicker .

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom