Used Poseidon Odin deal?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

zbskii

Contributor
Reaction score
Found a poseidon odin 1st & second plus an odin octo for $240. Guy says he hasn't had it serviced in 3 years, but it's only been dove 5 times. Is this a good deal? Is the odin still a decent regulator? I know these things are expensive to overhaul. Should I just go for it?

Is it in mint condition? Can you get it serviced in your area? If so it's worth it. Will this be your main regulator? I can see purchasing it if a shop around you stocks Poseidon, but if you don't have a shop close buy it may be hard to get it serviced...unless someone on the board knows of a good place to send it.

yeah, that's a good deal. I just bought a set of odin reg/octo for $300 and it hasnt been serviced in a few years like yours.

Yeah, it's a good deal. Just get it serviced before you use it.

Thanks, I'm snaching it up. My local shop sells posiden, so I'm assuming they service them too. Anybody know if there's a difference between the odin and the new jetstream?

zbskii:
Thanks, I'm snaching it up. My local shop sells posiden, so I'm assuming they service them too. Anybody know if there's a difference between the odin and the new jetstream?
They are the same.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom