Used Halcyon Backplate/Wing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Looking for a used Halcyon Pioneer 36lb wing and SS backplate in good condition. I'm a newly converted recreational diver to the DIR system. Thanks to all for the plethora of useful info on this board!! Also, anyone else having issues with FredT's website? From everything I read it sounds like I should go with a heavy FredT backplate but his website won't open.

Thanks again!!

diverdownrick once bubbled...
From everything I read it sounds like I should go with a heavy FredT backplate but his website won't open.

I don't have a website. :) Shoot me a PM here including a valid e-mail address and I'll forward the information on my to you., or just e-mail me at the address in my signature line requesting information.

FT

Ebay may some smaller wings up on it. GUE has a used gear section. I saw a Fred T BP and STA.

Good Luck and Welcome to the Dark Side
Eric:devious:

Scubaroo once bubbled...
FredT is on this board, just send him a PM. Used Halcyon rigs occasionally pop up on eBay.
Someone just scored a slightly used 36lb wing for $200 on eBay - retail on a new one is $338. It lasted about 12 hours before someone snaffled it. There is currently an 18lb and 45lb wing there as well.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom