Used Gear Swap and Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

b1gcountry

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
The B*eing St Louis Scubaneers and Midwest Scuba are putting on a swap and sale on February 10 at 6:30PM. Anyone is welcome to shop around, or sell your old gear.

The event will start at 6:00 with our formal club meeting. Any visitors are welcome to sit in and hear about our planned club events. Club events are open to all visitors and guests. Upcoming events include a trip to Grand Cayman, Diving Lake Michigan, Florida Springs, and a Houseboat trip on Bull Shoals Lake.

The meeting should wrap up around 6:30, and we will start laying out everyone's gear for the sale. If you want to bring some gear to sell, come promptly at 6:30. We will have sale tags for all items that people bring. If you are unsure what to price an item at, we will try to help you set a fair price. All items should be dry and clean. Any issues or service needed should be noted on the selling tag.

Buyers should be aware that all sales are private transactions between individuals. All terms are up to you. Midwest Scuba and the Scubaneers provide no warranty or guarantee on any items purchased at the sale. Payment options will be at the sellers' discretion, so I recommend bringing cash.

This should be a pretty well attended event. I will personally be bringing some wetsuits, dive lights, masks, fins, BC, and pony tank. I expect more of the same from many others as well.

Hope to see you there,
Tom

Time:
6PM February 10, 2010
Sale starts at 6:30

513 Clark Street
St Charles, MO 63301-1829
(636) 255-0707

Back
Top Bottom