Used Fins For Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Shaka Doug

Contributor
Reaction score
Kihei, Maui, Hawaii 96753, middle of the 808!
# of dives
Aloha,

I just switched all my fins out for the new Mor-Fins Delfins. So I find myself with around 15 pairs of various fins I need to get rid of. I have Mares quattros, planas, tigers, scubabpro sea wings, reefflex, etc, etc. All sizes, all open heel. I'll let these go pretty cheap. Let me know whatyou need and you can come and get them or I can possibly meet you somewhere. I'm in Kihei. Call me if you have questions: (808) 250-1234.

Thanks!! Oh, and I have a lot of lead weight to get rid of too...and some wetsuits! What do you need?

Here's what the new MorFins look like. You can see these fish are confused they look so realistic!

Last edited:
Doug,

I would love to purchase some lead if you still have any.

Matt

Thanks for coming by to get the weights Matt. Good to meet you in person too.

I still have about a dozen pairs of fins left if anyone needs some good used fins. I'm getting rid of some wetsuits too, mostly small to large sizes. And of course, I still have about 100lbs of lead to dump too. Who needs?? Making good deals to clean up for the 2009 season!!

I'm looking for a ladies' wetsuit, kind of petite, maybe a size 4 or 6? Got anything in hot pink?

Back
Top Bottom