USD Double Steel 72 CF Tanks OMS DIN/Yoke Manifold O2 Clean

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WB2GLP

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
US DIVERS Double Steel 72 Tanks
OMS DIN/Yoke Convertible PRO Style Valves / Manifold Tank bands are modified to work with back plate and wings rather than backpack and horse collar. Everything was just O2 cleaned including thoroughly tumbling both tanks.New soft boots can be removed for that vintage round bottom look.Fresh Visual on both.Hydro dates are 5/11 and 4/13.

$300.00 plus shipping. Open to trades too. Local Pickup is STRONGLY suggested. Open to a meet-up within a reasonable distance from the NYC area.I would rather not ship these tanks for fear of damage and shipping cost due to their weight, but I will if you're interested.

P4182588.JPGP4182591.jpgP4182595.jpgP4182593.jpgP4182594.jpg P4182590.jpgP4182596.jpg

Still available. I'm an hour east of Dutch Springs. Make me a reasonable offer if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom