Closed Complete unused mini doubles rig for quick sale.

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Insane deal! Wish I had come on here a couple hours ago. Congrats to a lucky buyer!

PM'd as well, just in case everyone else falls through and you don't want to deal with shipping!

Wow awesome deal

If you're shipping them, I recommend packaging them up, getting the weight and dimensions, then getting your own shipping label through Pirate Ship or similar. They get really good discounts, especially on UPS ground.

I ran a quote from Atlanta to Houston, 75 lbs, box 30"x30"x18" and UPS ground was only $76.67 through Pirate Ship. I save a ton on shipping using them vs. paying UPS etc. retail prices.
+1 for Pirate Ship, I use them all the time.

If you're shipping them, I recommend packaging them up, getting the weight and dimensions, then getting your own shipping label through Pirate Ship or similar. They get really good discounts, especially on UPS ground.

I ran a quote from Atlanta to Houston, 75 lbs, box 30"x30"x18" and UPS ground was only $76.67 through Pirate Ship. I save a ton on shipping using them vs. paying UPS etc. retail prices.
Wow, I never heard of Pirate Shipping. I just checked it out. What a deal!

OP hasnt been online since june 9th

I had some messages back and forth about buying the setup but the OP vanished. I would still kill to buy the setup if it was still available...

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom