USD Blades Sizing?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tech3324

Lionfish
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I miss my old US Divers Blades from years ago and decided to buy another pair off eBay. Problem is I can't remember how the foot pocket sizing ran on the Blades. I was wondering if someone could compare an XL Blades to an XL Hollis F1 foot pocket so I will know what I need. Or just give me the foot pocket dimensions of an XL Blade?

Thanks for any info.

I wear a size 10 shoe. I was using my medium sized blades for about 15 years. The fit has always been snug, but not uncomfortable. Last year I got a new pair (off Ebay also) in Large and they fit much better. I'm not sure about the XL, but I think the large would fit up to at least a size 12. Hope this helps.

Yes, thanks that does help, as I'm a size 10 also. If I can't find a pair of Blades that I like I might try the Dive Rite XT's, as they remind me a lot of the Blades.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom