USCGC DUANE x 2 dive report, tuesday, 11/10/15, pics,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

reefman

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
gorgeous day offshore the upper keys this Tuesday: sunny skies, zero wind, flat seas. one buoy open on the DUANE this am(silent world w/rebreathers and a conch republic double dip occupying the other 2). outside of dive #1(rebreathers) we had the shipwreck to ourselves-good timing. snotty(spawn?) variable blue viz 50-80FT(improved with depth), light reverse current, water temp 82/83F @ 60 to 110FT. fish/turtle action was excellent. pics provided by TIMG,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

reefman
key largo

Attachments

• d13.jpg
    d13.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 60
  • d14.jpg
    d14.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 62
  • d1.jpg
    d1.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 63
  • d2.jpg
    d2.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 59
  • d3.jpg
    d3.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 55
  • d4.jpg
    d4.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 56
  • d5.jpg
    d5.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 49
  • d6.jpg
    d6.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 54
  • d7.jpg
    d7.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 55
  • d8.jpg
    d8.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 54
  • d9.jpg
    d9.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 51
  • d10.jpg
    d10.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 67
  • d11.jpg
    d11.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 53
  • d12.jpg
    d12.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 53
  • d15.jpg
    d15.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 52
Thanks for your wonderful report, reefman. Tim, absolutely gorgeous pictures! I especially love the hawksbill pics. Thanks so much for always sharing your talent with us!

Thanks for your wonderful report, reefman. Tim, absolutely gorgeous pictures! I especially love the hawksbill pics. Thanks so much for always sharing your talent with us!

thanxs. a glass of red wine and 5 minutes, I'm done. tim spends a few+ hours processing the photos. incidentally, those were 2 separate hawksbills on the same dive(pics 3-4, animal getting cleaned by Spanish hogfish /juvenile bluehead wrasse on the conning tower adjacent to the flag. pics 5-6 second animal on crows nest) BTW another report tonite,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

reefman
key largo

Thank you islanddream.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom