USCGC DUANE, DEEP MO, 3/19/2015, pics,,,,,,,,

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

reefman

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
sounds like a broken record this week; sunny skies, light winds, calm seas and good visibility once again. #1 DUANE buoy D1(bow), blue water viz 70-90FT(we could observe the ship on the surface from our boat), light current, water temp 76F @ 60-105FT. the wreck was excellent, fish everywhere. engine issues moved us inshore to MOLASSES REEF deep buoy M27 for #2: light tidal flow, viz 60+FT, 76/77F. again joined by friends from ohio. wide angle pics from timg,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

reefman
key largo

Attachments

• duane1.jpg
    duane1.jpg
    268 KB · Views: 88
  • duane2.jpg
    duane2.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 82
  • duane3.jpg
    duane3.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 76
  • duane4.jpg
    duane4.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 73
  • duane5.jpg
    duane5.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 80
  • duane6.jpg
    duane6.jpg
    345.5 KB · Views: 74
  • duane7.jpg
    duane7.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 66
  • duane8.jpg
    duane8.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 68
  • duane9.jpg
    duane9.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 67
  • mo1.jpg
    mo1.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 61
  • mo2.jpg
    mo2.jpg
    324.4 KB · Views: 65
  • mo3.jpg
    mo3.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 59
  • mo4.jpg
    mo4.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 66
  • mo5.jpg
    mo5.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 62
  • mo6.jpg
    mo6.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 68
Beautiful shots of my favorite wreck in Key Largo. I'm not as jealous as usual as I am in the US at my home in Hypoluxo and will be diving Boynton Beach and Jupiter for the next 10 days. Looks like the conditions here are also very good :D

Amazing pics! It makes me think it's finally time to make a trip down there for some underwater goodness!

Beautiful shots of my favorite wreck in Key Largo. I'm not as jealous as usual as I am in the US at my home in Hypoluxo and will be diving Boynton Beach and Jupiter for the next 10 days. Looks like the conditions here are also very good :D

Thank you scubadada. Enjoy Jupiter!

---------- Post added March 20th, 2015 at 09:02 AM ----------

Nice report---great pics---now can you warm up those water temps for us :D

Thank you Cajuncru Diver. Working on water temp, should have it in the low 40's by the time you get here! :)

---------- Post added March 20th, 2015 at 09:03 AM ----------

Amazing pics! It makes me think it's finally time to make a trip down there for some underwater goodness!

Thank you Dive Right In Scuba.

---------- Post added March 20th, 2015 at 09:02 AM ----------

Thank you Cajuncru Diver. Working on water temp, should have it in the low 40's by the time you get here! :)
---------- Post added March 20th, 2015 at 09:03 AM ----------
Funny man, but remember Seinfeld and watch out because maybe "NO GUMBO FOR YOU, NO GUMBO FOR YOU!":angrymob: :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Nice shots Tim, they just keep getting better. School is on spring break and I think my entire cadre of club members are in colorado. I just got a new toprail with loclines for my transformer tray and a pair of the Mako 860 lights. I'll be coming down this week to check them out with the gopro on the spiegel and a reef.

Nice shots Tim, they just keep getting better. School is on spring break and I think my entire cadre of club members are in colorado. I just got a new toprail with loclines for my transformer tray and a pair of the Mako 860 lights. I'll be coming down this week to check them out with the gopro on the spiegel and a reef.
Thank you Michael. Hope you have good conditions for the SG.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom