Uscg helicopter rescue demo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Please join the North Shore Frogmen Thursday June 4th, on the shore of Whites Beach, Manchester, MA as we welcome back the United States Coast Guard for the second year.

The USCG Jay Hawk helicopter will be performing a simulated at sea rescue by deploying a Rescue Swimmer and demonstrating the various techniques involved with an air rescue mission.

The search and rescue demonstration show cases the incredible talent and discipline of our brave men and women in uniform serving the USCG.

The Cape Cod Air Station will start the demonstration at 6:00pm and will work in conjunction with USCG support vessels from Station Gloucester.

This is not only a great chance to see a rescue live, its also a chance to see the protocol involved should any of us ever need a rescue at sea.

There will be hot dogs , hamburgers and soda available on the beach.

Police, Fire, EMS, Active and Retired Military shall enjoy free refreshments and will also be recognized by our club and the many citizens that thank you for your service.

Last edited:
Sweet, wish I could make it! Sounds like a good time.:wink:

There will be an underwater navigation contest starting at 4:00pm. 1st prize: Free membership Dues for 2010 & 2 tickets to the Presidents Banquet 2nd prize: 2 tickets to the Presidents Banquet 3rd prize: Free Dues for 2010.
Also a few extra items for raffle.

Thanks to all the folks who came out to see the DEMO. I believe everyone had a great time and I sincerely thank the USCG Station Cape Cod for thier support. Next year its getting even bigger. Stay tuned.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom