USB cable

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

delgross

New
Reaction score
Just got my DC 1400 and forgot the cable. Doesn't use a "normal cable" like you would use to charge a cell phone? Need one quick as I need to leave in am. Hopefully somone will reply. I have dozens of cables here and none fit.

Thanks
ED

I haven't used a cable with any camera in a long time. Use a card reader while you charge or change batteries.

The current generation Eye-Fi cards are neat, work well - much better than their first one, for when you just want to download a few pics. They have cards larger than 4 Gb but I don't see the point. If I have that much to shoot, I don't mind using a card reader.

I don't know what anyone could do for you overnight, especially not knowing where you are or where you are going. If you are taking a laptop without a card reader, you may need to take extra cards - or go to an all night Walmart and get a card reader. I got my card readers for less than $1 each at Meritline some years ago, but then I got laptops with built-in readers.

If you haven't left yet, where is the Sealife cable...? :confused:

Oh, welcome to SB.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom