US Orders from diveinn and simplyscuba

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I now have in my possession a DS4 to replace the DS1 that was shipped to me incorrectly. Simply Scuba was courteous, prompt and more than fair in settling the misshipment in that it didn't cost me one extra cent to resolve this issue.

Consider me now a faithful customer who will unhesitatingly recommend them to US purchasers.

Roak

I've had an order in with simplyscuba for the last month and I've had great support.

The regulator was backordered and they immediately sent me info on why it was backordered. When it arrived they sent it out right away (3 days UPS express to Texas) The vytec was recalled so I'm now waiting for that (they also sent out the recall notice). The two times I've sent them e-mails I've gotten replys back withing 15 minutes.

Oh and the prices are great.

I used Simply Scuba (www.simplyscuba.co.uk) to buy two full sets of dive gear and they were fab!

Not only did they accomodate particular requests (like can we have this item in this colour etc.) but when the Apek 50 reg. wasn't available immediately they called us up and asked if we would like to wait for the delivery or have the Apek 100 for only £200 instead!

They also gave excellent advice by both phone and email (including telling me that a particular item was rubbish and not to bother - which I thought was a great indication that they were offering impartial advice and not being motivated purely by sales).

Simplyscuba also have a rewards scheme where you collect 'bubbles' for online purchases. Like all reward schemes tho. you have to spend a small fortune to get enough points (bubbles) to get anything decent.

I've also used SDS Watersports who are OK (they do have some great bargains from time to time) but they are not as savvy with their online store yet and I didn't find their staff to be as knowledgable. UK divers are best off looking in Diver or Sports Diver mags for their current adverts to get an idea of bargains and as long as you know what you want - you should be good buying here.

Regards
Gomez

Just watch the exchange rate. The gear I bought a few weeks ago has gone up by about $70!

Roak

Got mine just in time, too. :D

BTW, it's the GBP too, not just the Euro.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom