Urgent - DUI TLS350 with Grey Colour

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nunomix

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi guys,

I finally got my DUI TLS350 Explorer fitted and will be ordered tomorrow. The shop is only waiting for me to decide on the colour. I was going for the black but the guy in shop said that the grey colour is quite nice in the suit.

The problem is that I never saw the suit in grey.. If anyone has a photo of a DUI TLS350 in grey can you please post it or send it to me?

Thanks a lot.

Regards.

By the way, the colour is not the grey that appears in DUI catalog. It is a darker grey (in cordura). It is in Halcyon catalogue but the guy in the picture you can only see the side :/

Thanks in advance.

nunomix:
Hi guys,

I finally got my DUI TLS350 Explorer fitted and will be ordered tomorrow. The shop is only waiting for me to decide on the colour. I was going for the black but the guy in shop said that the grey colour is quite nice in the suit.

The problem is that I never saw the suit in grey.. If anyone has a photo of a DUI TLS350 in grey can you please post it or send it to me?

Thanks a lot.

Regards.

I think they look really nice in black with a grey overlay.

Hmm..doesn't your shop have the fabric color samples? Mine did...I went with a black suit with a purple overlay and gray piping (yeah, OK, it's girly, but I'm a girl, so what the heck :D - I LOVE it!!). Another option is to go on the DUI website and look under "Cool Stuff" and try the "Design Your Own DUI Drysuit" link...the colors may be a little bit off because of your monitor, but that's a last ditch try....

Okay guys. I have decided... I am going for the black colour. I manage to find some photos of the grey suit and it looks okay but it is not the one I like the most. I saw the samples in the store but looking at a small sample is definetly not the same as looking to a complete suit.

I definetly like the red but I am afraid that it will get tiring in a while.

In summary, I am getting the following gear:

DUI TLS350 Explorer (black)
Sitech low profile dump valve on it
Rockboots
Zipseals + Heavy duty zipgloves
Turtlefins with straps
DUI 400 socks
Undersuit still to decide (Weezle Extreme Plus, Bare CT200 or DUI 400G).

Thanks for your help.

Regards

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom