UPS Shipping

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A guy your age shouldn't be using UPS. You should stick with the mail or maybe Fedex till you get some real experience.:D

Jakub used UPS not me its all good though its 12 it should be here soon i think jakub said sat or 2day so i just hate sitting around waiting for it lol. UPS ships right to the door right?
Chris

hehee 1pm still waiting im sooo exicted i want it now though heehee wonder if they droped it off at my local post office adn they left me a pickup thing in my mail box hmm

I find that having multiple personalities helps to pass the time when waiting for packages. We go back over all our posts and argue about spelling and grammar.

It's not likely that UPS would leave a package with their competition. They might just return it to sender. :wink:

NO not the return to sender heehee i been waiting for the brown truck to pull up and the guy get out with my package. MMMM i cant wait heehee its 1:07 now still have couple hours till the day is over for the working man so lets pray.

Damn its 4pm here and im saying that its coming another day :( was hoping it would of been here they said monday but i guess its going to be like tuesday or wed less they show up at like 5 :)

Delays in receiving are directly proportional to the level of anticipation.

ye ye oh well im just happy and cant wait for it to get here :) i have fire fighting practice 2night. I will sleep hard and wake up to a door bell ring saying here is your package sir lets hope :). After i will go diving

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom