UPS Shipping

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HybridDiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello just wondering if anyone knows if UPS delivers on the weekend or just on weekdays? Cause i guess it says my package comes in around 2:30u.s 2day and its coming to the house but there is no sign on them so i was thinking do they just deliver on weekdays this is my 1st time using shipping like UPS.
Chris

I think it the weekdays only.... Saturday delivery is a special arrangement with the additional cost...

UPS doesn't work on weekends, unless it is Next Day Air with Saturday Delivery (additional $10 on top of the Next Day Air)

UPS standard delivery or even next day only comes Monday - Friday.

You can get Saturday Delivery, but you have to pay extra for it up front.

Also, if you ship something "2nd Day Air" on Thursday, it's won't get delivered
until Monday unless you pay for "Saturday Delivery". However, standard
"Next Day Air" to get it on Friday is cheaper typically than paying for 2nd
day air and then adding the saturday delivery option.,

You did not get a tracking number from the person sending it? If so go to www.ups.com and they will tell you when to expect the package, as long as you have the tracking number.

No i never got a tracking number from jakub from golem gear wish i did but i guess not

When I ordered from Jakub, the tracking number was on my account page at Golemgear. Maybe yours is too...

I'll get mine tomorrow since the postguy couldn't leave it yesterday. Just gave me a little postcard saying I could get it 8 AM tomorrow. GRRRR!!!eyebrow

Hmm i called him for my order its all good it should be here sometime 2day hopefully its 11 now im hoping for 12ish or so. so i can go dive at 4:30 2day haha my dive shop is gunna do a special dive with me to get used to it and try out some regs i want to buy.
Chris

I NEVER use UPS in Canada. If the package originates outside the country UPS gouges for brokerage fees. At least Fed Ex, who charges a little more cover the brokerage for customs.

Back
Top Bottom