Upgrade promo for new fusion undies?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

VicScubaVentures

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm afraid to ask (but I'm going to anyway)....

Is there any chance that Whites is going to offer any kind of upgrade promo for the new fusion underwear to customers who bought a fusion suit with either a MK2 or MK3 within 30-60 days prior to the launch of the new product? I'd probably buy one if I could save $100 off retail as a valued customer who registered the purchase of my fusion bullet.

Anyone at Whites care to comment ....??

C.

Reactions: Jax
There are no immediate plans to offer an upgrade on this launch product as supply is barely keeping pace with demand.

Cheers,

JB

Hopefully you just missed the point of the previous post. This was someone that just bought a Fusion with the previous undergarments that if they had been available would have preferred the new version. They were hoping that Whites would be understanding and offer some kind of discount to this particular small group of people. Something done all the time by various manufacturers when they bring out a new product that replaces an older inferiour product. Barely being able to keep up with orders is pretty much irrelevant to answering this particular question.

Just my 2 cents

Agree with Darnold . . . this is a PR thing, and you won't be giving up much to support your recently-purchased customers.

There are no immediate plans to offer an upgrade on this launch product as supply is barely keeping pace with demand.

Cheers,

JB

Respectfully suggest that you go back and read the initial question. Within the last 30-60 days (Pre-DEMA) I purchased a Whites Bullet Fusion (with Whites branded hood, gloves, etc....) & MK2 woolies. The Fusion undergarment was not available. Will Whites give me an opportunity (as a brand loyal consumer) to upgrade to the Fusion woolies at a discounted price...or should I look at stuff from Bare, Weezle, etc.?

Thanks.
Craig.

Everyone,

The question was read and understood. We are not looking to start a debate but simply answer the question directly. I will give it another try:

There is no "upgrade" or trade in program for the Thermal Fusion being offered from Whites. Questions regarding price should be directed directly to your local Whites dealer.

Thanks,

JB

There is no "upgrade" or trade in program for the Thermal Fusion being offered from Whites. Questions regarding price should be directed directly to your local Whites dealer.

Thanks,

JB

My LDS dealer has offered me a deal that the OP is requesting and I bought a new Bullet in June.:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom