Warmer than Aqualung Thermal Fusion?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mr. Dooley

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Besides the Fourth Element Arctics, the Thermal Fusion is the only undergarment (not including base layers) I've ever dived.

With that, I'm going to be diving all throughout winter in New England as well as February in Vancouver, BC. While I like the Thermal Fusion, I figure it makes sense to see if any of the other high end undergarments (BZ400x, HALO AR, etc.) actually offer any additional warmth. Even if the difference isn't night and day, I'd probably still consider upgrading to be as warm as possible during repetitive winter dives.

Curios to hear from folks who can compare the Thermal Fusion to other suits out there.

I went from the Halo3d to the thermal fusion and never looked back. I can't say if its warmer, but mobility is certainly better.

I have thermal fusion. Great except for the tendency to bunch up and PITA to get into.

I'm trying the article this year in some of the same waters.

Back
Top Bottom