Updating your dive operations marketing and design strategy.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Zendoner

New
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Living in a high passed world where technological and marketing trends are constantly evolving, we understand that scuba diving operators have little or no time to update their marketing and communication strategies. And sometimes we forget its importance.

Being the extreme sport that scuba diving can be perceived as I have always tried to sell and teach my scuba courses from a safety perspective. Unfortunately, this is not very believable when the dive center's image behind me does not back up my speech.
When starting to rebrand or update your dive operations image, quality Design and marketing is highly necessary. If you are looking for a great marketing and design buddy for your dive operation, I would suggest you look up 50barScuabadesign.com

Born from the love for the ocean, 50bar Scuba Design.com is a small, yet multi-disciplined, creative marketing and design studio for the scuba diving industry. The team is composed of scuba instructors with experience in both teaching and dive center management, guaranteeing a full understanding of the diving industry and its audience.

50bar believes that scuba diving should be a more popular sport as the more people dive, the more ocean awareness is created. So it is in their interest that your dive center looks like the appealing, safe business it should be.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom