Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Thanks to Bjarke E. Rollmann for sharing his informative opinion about the Orcatorch D630 based on his real-life experience!
😎
👍

" Simply the Best Buy for canister light available today, especially if bought during any of the sales over the year like Black Friday, etc. I had been looking at various other more expensive canister lights. However, they were not in my budget range by any stretch of the imagination. I finally pulled the trigger and purchased the OracTorch D630 V2, which has not disappointed me. It is simple to use and operate with my SCUBA setup. And it has some very impressive specs, in my opinion. Such is the 4,000 Lumen output, which is plenty for recreational-tech diving. The light has an excellent beam angle of 7°, which makes it ideal to put a spot on details and communicate with your dive team. The canister is designed to work with both side-mount and backmount divers, with cable attachment being adjustable in two positions at 90° or 180°. The cable connecting the canister with the light head is 1.5 meters. The battery runtime is listed at 5 hours in the brightest setting. However, always remember that the runtime relates to the water temperature. In cold water, don't expect 5 hours of runtime. Switching between the light settings is simple with the push switch.
Overall, I am pleased with my OrcaTorch D630 V2. "
👏
🤿
🔦

🔦 See More Details of OrcaTorch D630 on Amazon

orcatorch D630.jpg

orcatorch D630 canister dive light.jpg

ORCATORCH D630 V2.0.jpg

66456493_2302671783160887_4819698770700664832_n.jpg

Attachments

• orcatorch D630 canister dive light.jpg
    orcatorch D630 canister dive light.jpg