update on Cressi Gara LD3000's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rebelrph

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
update on Cressi Gara 3000's

This is diving day 16 of a 28 day dive trip in Cozumel. I used my biofins the first day just to get back in the swing of things, but switched to the Cressi's on day two. I absolutely love them. It did take some getting use to and I still sometimes don't allow enough room to compensate for the additional length, but other than having to apologize to a dive buddy sometimes there have been no problems.

Today we did an hour and 53 minutes and I was very tired and my ankles bothered me some, but we did lots of swimming on that dive as current was almost non-existent. they have allowed me to chase down sharks and rays for video and photos with no difficulty at all.

I'm sold. I'll still use my biofins for FD rescue team as they are better for tight spaces, but for recreational dives I'll stick with the Cressi's

Todd

I agree with you, I have a pair of the Gara 3000's as well and absolutly love them. You sure can motor right along with them

Yes, if you have the leg strength to power, they blow away all other fins...

For the money, they are right up there.

Depending on your leg power, for an extra $20 Gara 2000's may not be blown away.

Depending on your pocketbook, for an extra $200 there are fins that may blow Cressi fins away. :coffee:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom