UNO results are in!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow. You guys (or, really, garrrls) got a little crazy there...
If you need some tips:
www.talklikeapirate.com

That ought to keep you occupied!

I did my first "real dive" today- my sis and I tried diving at Hanauma Bay yesterday (huge hill to lug all the gear down- even with the tram ride it was a bear!) and the conditions were terrible- it's usually clear as glass there and it was just terrible and you couldn't go out beyond the first reef to where sights are- it just wasn't safe. But today Justleesa tooke me on a boat dive to the YO and San Pedro and it was WONDERFUL. You can check out their pics at www.oahuscubadivers.com I don't take pics- they wouldn't be nearly as good!

This thread is going crazy!

LOL!!

Yeah.... it was talk like a pirate day a couple days ago. Glad you've made another SB contact... and glad you've had a good day of diving.

I'm jealous, Hawaii sounds great about now.

Oh... you want jealous? 2 boat dives today- San Pedro/YO and turtle bay- 2 night dives Saturday night (probably- as long as the booking doesn't fall through), a shore dive on Sunday if the forecast (wavecast?) is right- the waves are supposed to be calmer than they have been, 2 boat dives on Monday, 2 boat dives on Tuesday...

It's rough in paradise but SOMEONE has to do it...

I haven't thought about playing UNO once (I know- just by saying that I am risking being kicked out of ISOSAD)... actually I HAVE thought about it- just the difference between the dives here and the dives in the quarry.

BTW eckybay- I'm sorry about your ears... but you SHOULDN'T have let it go on so long (I'm just quoting the nurse!).

Sigh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TG...be glad you weren't around for more of Talk Like a Pirate Day...it wasn't for the weak of heart.

Or sane. :)

All that diving sounds great! I hope the weather and everything else cooperates. Sigh . . .I wanna go on a dive trip now...

As for the logo . . .you can use your imagination as to what the diver is holding. My two thoughts have already been mentioned - a deck of card or a dive light.

TG.... I'm jealous.... sigh...

I'm diving France Park on Sunday. I'm sure the water will be a putrid shade of green, with 10 ft vis.... and cold! I just might have to break down and rent a 7 mil. Grrrr....

When are you due back home?

Back
Top Bottom