UNO results are in!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aye Aye.

Ye heard the Cap't. Now get back to scrubbin' those decks or ye get tossed to the sharks!

Aye! They be in fine shape. All hands arr on deck. The seas be calm and the winds be blowin'. The cabin boy went for a swim after he gave me a bit o' lip over brin' me grog, but the mate hauled em out befo' the sharks could nibble em too bad. E'll be a fine lad again once he gets use to the peg leg.

Have yar found ye Trucker Wench yet? I shurr hope she has nay tumbled o'er board and landed in the belly o' ye sharks. Arrrrr... might she be in the bowels o' the ship?

Cap't, you been drinkin' too much o' the rum. We stranded Trucker Wench on that island a few days back. The lass be not on board.

Arrrrrgg! You be right! Well.... I say we swing this ship 'round and head back to the ol' island an' take 'er back! That is... if ye locals have spared her!

(Remind me.... why'd we do that???? Hehehe... the rum!)

Aye! Ye heard the cap't! Hoist the main sail and get under way. The wench twill be back on board faster than me can drain a barrel o' grog.
If the local land lubbers be trouble, we'll teach them not to tangle with the wenches of the high seas.
Arrr! Many an idea seem good after too much rum, tis nothing to worry on Cap't.

(ummm . . . .So we're way off topic now, aren't we. Ummm . . .get those cards punched yet?)

Absolutely.... cards are punched and "decks" are ready!

Not too far off topic... I mean, the men were scrubbin the deck a bit ago :wink:

LOL

Aye Trucker Wench, ye High ScubUNO Priestess.... we are coming for you! Fear not....

(Errrr.... pirates had computers to gab on??? Like she would really know we were coming for her... LOL)

I be acin' them thar tests. (Aced the NAUI Rescue Scuba Diver test last night.)

Ironic, it is that tonight's class is C-P-arrrrrrrrrr.

(Tonight CPR, tomorrow rescue drills and search & recovery, and leave for the checkout trip Thursday to be back late Sunday... but after that I'll be back.)

Good luck with tonights test! I'm sure you'll ace it as well.

Back
Top Bottom