UNO results are in!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Accidental or not they're the right colors for divers. They could be fine tuned tho for brighter nitrox tones.

Not an anti-trucker thing at all. On the contrary, actually. We wouldn't want to presume upon the term "semi" for our mere underwater-card-playing organization of sorts. Wouldn't want to dilute the term, trademarked or not. :D

Hehe... and it's not like you let us forget or anything...
:eek:uttahere

LOL!!!

OK, all....

I am in the process of setting up our Cafepress marketplace.... this is so we can put our logo on tshirts, mugs, mousepads, magnets, etc, etc...

I would like some input... I need a shop name... I'm thinking something simple like...
ISOSAD MARKETPLACE or
ISOSAD HEADQUARTERS or ????

What are YOUR recommendations?

Of course, I'll give Eckybay the link to the storefront, so it can be placed on the ISOSAD website. And I already have a link from the storefront to ISOSAD.

I can't figure out how to make the rounded edges on the cards.... but I played with some colors/outlines.

Edit... the pics didn't come thru... I'll try another way.

ISOSAD Headquarters is very fun!
But I gotta ask...Since when is pink considered garish?? :11:

Well... it wasn't quite pink.... it was well... an eccentric magenta... LOL and didn't go with the other colors.

I'm toying with the Cafepress site right now. For now, it's named ISOSAD Marketplace.... that way, people can connect "marketplace" with a store... make sense. I put a sample logo on there... and now I'm adding product. I think this is gonna take a while though.

Wow!! The CafePress website is REALLY slow. I have a storefront... and I have items in it. BUT... the problem is that the logo needs to be nice and big, and good pixel quality.... meaning, I can always make a "good, big" image smaller, but I can't make a small image bigger and maintain good print quality. Clear as mud, right?

Clay... your image looks really good if we make all the background in a light gray... and crop out the "rectangle". The rectangle background needs to be completely cropped out for me to upload the image to Cafepress... and have it NOT show up on the products. I added a thin black outline around all the cards and it looked nice. I wish I could get it to upload, but it won't. Do you have an email address that I can send the draft to? Also... I can't figure out how to make the card corners rounded, or get the "large" image in the middle of the playing cards.

I PM'd an email address over, so you can send the draft to me and I'll go with it. I talked to J.'s little sister tonight and had her send a sketch home with me, so I should be able to use that to help me get the details in.

As a photographer, I can see composition, and I can even imagine it, but I can't draw it. As a computer geek, however, I can certainly mimic (or trace) what an artist sketches. :D

Incidentally, shouldn't it be the ISOSAD LDS? (LDS meaning Logo Distribution Store)

Back
Top Bottom