UNO results are in!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I LOVE IT... I LOVE IT... I LOVE IT... ALL OF IT! I just can't say that enough! LOL

Hey Mods.... can we have our own forum now... Maybe titled SOSAD??? Hey, we have a website and everything... it's for real!! LOL

Hmmm... now we've gotta come up with names for all of "us" (who played first, and belongs to SB) cause we'll be the "bored members"! LOL How many of us are there.... TG, RJoe, Ecky, ClayJar, and me... is that all? Well... it seems that ClayJar already has a name... how bout the rest of us?

I like the Tshirt idea too... very fun!
I've gotta get ready for work. Probably won't be on till later tonight.

Oh... and I think I'M the WildCard cheater... as I body slam the opponents! LOL Ha! Ok... Joe, you can have that name... I won't body slam for it or anything. LOL :wink:

Oh, and Ecky... I don't see any problem with cutting and pasting game descriptions, etc from SB to the new site. I'm good with it... and I think TG would be "on bored" with the cut/paste thing... though, she is cruising at an altitude of about 34,000 ft right now... and won't be online for a few hours. :)

OH CR@P! Look at the time... gotta skip folks... gotta get ready for work!

Oh, I wouldn't encourage Becky on doing all the titling of the charter members. God knows what she'll come up with for me.

TG should have something appropriate, since she is the founder of the entire shebang...maybe High Scubuno Priestess?

lol . . .I'll let you all come up with the official titles.

Cool! I'm happy to see the bug I planted in TG's ear has managed to infect so many people and it seems to be continuing to spread :biggrin: I'm not going to get to the M&G until Sat evening so I'm not the person you want to rely on for card transport. I have a deck and it looks like I'm going to have to get them set up for play now that TG has figured out how :wink: I don't think I'll have them ready by M&G but I'm setting up a pumpkin carving at Gilboa and I'll bring them to that.
Ber :lilbunny:

Lol...even worse, but Becky and I probably won't be able to make the meet and greet due to conservation on funds. If some Uno gets played, make sure that we get a full report here... :)

BER... Unfortunately... neither TG nor I will be at the M&G.... She's in Hawaii (well, on her way now)... and I have obligations on the 23rd AND 24th. So can't travel far from home. I WILL be diving on the 24th though, just not at Gilboa. You can bet that I will be playing cards at the France Park Treasure Hunt... before and after the hunt though. (I can't make it to Gilboa, cause I have to pick the kids up from grandma and grandpa Sunday night... France park is close to our meeting spot... as they live in Northern IN, and we live in Indy. The night of the 23rd, I have to pick my parents up from the airport.)

Hey... aren't you a mod?? Can you get us our own forum on SB?? Just curious... it could be titled "SOSAD" or "SOSAD and underwater gaming".... what do you think?? Is it possible? :wink:

As far as names go... I think Ecky is doing a great job! I'm terrible at coming up with names. I DO think that they should be fitting names, in reference to things we do when we play... etc. TG likes to "play cold" (hahaha!!) so she can hover above us and look at our cards. LOL Don't worry Joe... we'll all make sure that the name is fair for you! I could be the "WildCard Cheater and High ScubUNO Medic... keepin' it alive!!" Hahaha!!

Ok... I keep getting back on here... and I've gotta finish getting ready for work... I have to leave in 15 minutes.

Trucker Girl IS the High ScubUNO Priestess too.... as SHE bought the first deck AND played the first games (with me!! YAY!!).

This is all tooooooooo fun! I can't wait to see the names that everyone comes up with! LOL

We can't forget Ber Rabbit on the bored..... she is the one that gave us the idea in the first place..... maybe "High ScubUNO floppy eared Mod" (yeah... I'm terrible at the name thing. Hahaha!!)

ecky: Cutting and pasting as much as you want is fine by me, but I think I might actually write up some documentation (complete with photos) myself. You would, of course, be more than welcome to use that, too, when I get it done.

Seems like erp should be Chief Communications Officer... after all, she is the *contact* person.

One of us just needs to come up with a ScubUNO logo... I haven't yet been successful in my conceptual brainstorming with dive flags and UNO symbols, but I'm not nearly tired enough yet. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom