UNO results are in!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Despite eckybay's incessant cheating at Scubuno, I'm down with joining this organization. Count me in. :)

eckybay:

THAT IS THE MOST HILARIOUS THING I'VE EVER SEEN! I am sitting at the Dayton Airport (waiting for yet another plane) and I'm laughing out loud again (and, yes, people are looking at me funny again- I'm all alone in the corner with an electrical plug!)! You are so funny!

TG and I gotta join..... after all... we were the first ones to play ScubUNO and post the results!!

Is there a board or committee for the SOSAD? I sooooo wanna be a board member! hahaha!

And by the way, I DID find the plastic "bicycle" cards yesterday, so hubby and I are gonna play regular cards too, the next time we dive, which will prolly be the 24th. Gotta figure out a way to play strip poker (with rules of course.... can't take mask off, or reg out....). Fun way to practice skills! Hahaha! Of course, blackjack and go fish would be fun too! LOL

erparamedic:
TG and I gotta join..... after all... we were the first ones to play ScubUNO and post the results!!
As I understand it, you two were founders of SOSAD's charter chapter. Your brand marketing was a little lax, but that's the "semi" part of it, right? :D
erparamedic:
Is there a board or committee for the SOSAD? I sooooo wanna be a board member! hahaha!
Um, correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't *all* SOSAD members bored members? Oh, what? Ah! *Board* member... sorry about that.

Shouldn't be hard to be a board member. You just need to come up with a fancy-sounding title to use. I think I'll be "Director of Marketing Puns"... Go Fish and all that.

ClayJar:
As I understand it, you two were founders of SOSAD's charter chapter. Your brand marketing was a little lax, but that's the "semi" part of it, right? :DUm, correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't *all* SOSAD members bored members? Oh, what? Ah! *Board* member... sorry about that.

Shouldn't be hard to be a board member. You just need to come up with a fancy-sounding title to use. I think I'll be "Director of Marketing Puns"... Go Fish and all that.

I think we're hijacking this thread (can I say that when I'm sitting in the airport?)...

But I vote for Clay Jar to be president- you are officially and hereby named High Uno of the first Draw Four, and master of the Skip.

Obviously... we've all had a little too much fun trying to have fun in the quarries...

The only drawback is getting cold (which is my specialty...). I can't imagine spending more than 2 hours playing games (Clay Jar and buddy were underwater playing various Uno/Card games for a very, very long time). After an hour staying still I'm a block of ice!

T.G. :)

All Hail Clay Jar, High Uno of the first Draw Four and Master of the Skip

Would it be mean to vote Joe as the Wild Card Cheater Extraordinaire?

If any of you have pictures you're willing to have on the that website, could you email them to me at SOSAD.Info@gmail.com?

Also, I may cut and paste discriptions on game play from this thread, unless any one has issues with that.

Yes. I know I'm a geek with too much time on my hands.

I'm also toying with the idea of coming up with a shirt through cafepress.com and making a sotrefront so people can get it (without a markup on my end). Any good ScubUNO tag lines come to mind? Or for that matter, and logo ideas? :D

Wild Card Cheater, my arse. That's your title, honey. I should be the Minister of Music at the very least.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom