University SCUBA Club Gear Special

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PvilleStang

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
We are selling off our gear since we don't need it anymore. We have probably 15 or so BCDs that are either SeaPro or SCUBAPro Accents (if nothing else, the inflators and dump valves are still in great shape on most) ranging from 15-35 dollars. We have 6 Steel 72 tanks for sale, one in hydro, the rest are out. The one in hydro is 40 bucks, the rest are 25. We have 4 or 5 sets of regs, too. Check out the Austin Craigslist or PM me if you are interested, so I can hook you up with the guy who has the equipment.

Kevin

The club is still around, but the gear never gets used. People just rent newer gear, and no one uses Steel 72s.

Since there is no 'thanks' button in this subforum, I just had to post to say thanks. My brother picked up one of the bc's, his first step toward owning his own gear. As one less thing he has to rent he should be that much easier to convince to get out for a lake dive (he is a little blue water biased at the moment :wink: )

I might be interested in that last 72 if it is still hanging around next week.

Unfortunately, all we have are several BCDs left in stock, tanks and regs sold out. (Sorry for the bump, but Chris and I have been getting a large response since I haven't updated what's left in a few months.)

4 SCUBAPro and 4 Seapro BCs. Several don't hold air, but they make for great part BCs, since the hoses and dumps are still good.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom