"Unique" dive op in Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks everyone. I have been in touch with a couple of the operators you suggested and they sound perfect...

Now, if anyone has any suggestions as to how I break the news to Mrs. Stoo that I am heading away without her, that would also be appreciated.

I tried the "Well, one of us has to work..." approach and it didn't actually work as well as I expected. I even promised to get her a nice T-shirt... :depressed:

Diamonds, Diamonds, and more Diamonds!!

If you're talking diamonds, wouldn't it be cheaper to haul the old cow down with you?:D

Now that's real nice:marriage:

Travel to Cozumel often alone, stay at the Cozumel Resort, aka Hotel Cozumel, and dive with
Scuba-Du. Hotel is close to everything, Scuba-Du picks me up at the dock, and is a first class
operation, very camera friendly. Be there friday.

Buying Diamonds for wife Expensive!

Being in Cozumel without BALL AND CHAIN PRICELESS!!!

Huh.

I can't imagine why being on the island without my favorite person would be more fun.

My wife is also my dive buddy of 30 years, so without her there I'd have to dive with a stranger.

If you're talking diamonds, wouldn't it be cheaper to haul the old cow down with you?:D
Just by way of a retort, my "old cow" is 14 years younger than me, weighs 98 pounds and could easily pass for 10 years younger than she is. I would happily take her with me, except her job prevents her from travelling as often as we would like...

Diamonds would certainly help. I don't think she has any place left to hang any though. You see, I have resorted to this approach in the past. Mrs. Stoo is indeed attracted to things that sparkle. How she ended up with a lump of coal like me, is one of life's great mysteries... although she does refer to me as a "project". :D

Just by way of a retort, my "old cow" is 14 years younger than me, weighs 98 pounds and could easily pass for 10 years younger than she is. I would happily take her with me, except her job prevents her from travelling as often as we would like...

Cradle robber.... Have you tried talking to the principal and getting her approved for an educational trip absence? :lol:

Excellent idea Chief! I tell ya, great minds think alike. I believe we've already worked out that this is officially a RESEARCH trip, correct Stooooo? (Just a little 'reminder' to report back as promised) :wink:

So Stoo, when are you going to break it to the gang that you've decided to go to (gasp) Roatan instead of Coz?! Oops, there goes the dang cat! Not that it will in any way end this thread LOL

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom