Unified Dive Industry wants to change DEMA for the better!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aqualung has signed the petition
It appears many are surprised by the addition of AL to the petition. My question, is anyone verifying that these guys actually signed the petition. How hard would it be for me to go and fill out the form as Brian Cronin and use his email?
Hopefully nobody would stoop that low but it's just a thought.

It appears many are surprised by the addition of AL to the petition. My question, is anyone verifying that these guys actually signed the petition. How hard would it be for me to go and fill out the form as Brian Cronin and use his email?
Hopefully nobody would stoop that low but it's just a thought.

a couple obvious fakes were already deleted and the bigger companies that sign up are verified.

I "think" some were surprised because there was a perception this was a anti PADI, anti Aqualung issue. It isn't and Aqualung obviously agrees. I hope that soon we see PADI sign up as well.

a couple obvious fakes were already deleted and the bigger companies that sign up are verified.

I "think" some were surprised because there was a perception this was a anti PADI, anti Aqualung issue. It isn't and Aqualung obviously agrees. I hope that soon we see PADI sign up as well.

I wouldn't hold your breath.

PADI?

I'll put a hundred on that one...lol

If the current BOD is smart they will all sign ASAP, then declare the past is in the past, and offer their slate of candidates for the "new" BOD election.

The last few to sign will certainly make themselves an inviting target.

Good chance many get re-elected, sad but possible.

Tobin

If the current BOD is smart they will all sign ASAP, then declare the past is in the past, and offer their slate of candidates for the "new" BOD election.

The last few to sign will certainly make themselves an inviting target.

Good chance many get re-elected, sad but possible.

Tobin

I just looked over the members of the DEMA BOD. Huh, don't see any names on the petition. Just sayin'

Frank

It is no surprise that the present BOD are dug into their trench. I do believe a brave few will come forward.

Where is NAUI, Beauchat, BARE, Cressi, Henderson, Ikelite, Mares, Poseidon, Princeton Tec, UK, XS Scuba, Zeagle, and many others? Odd that more are not at least willing to declare where they stand at this important moment.

This is not a time to hide, a time to declare one way or the other.

The individual Dive Retailers who have signed on are the most hopeful sign. The Instructors who are the front line are also much appreciated.

Lack of change equals more of the same.

I just looked over the members of the DEMA BOD. Huh, don't see any names on the petition. Just sayin'

Frank

I didn't say it would happen, but imagine what a good PR consultant would recommend.

Of course that would require listening on their part.

Tobin

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom