Underwater water bottle???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:doctor:
Well I have seen the SCUDA and just a case in point I put it down in another thread. Water sprayed down the throat - not a good thing

I tested the Apollo Bio Filter and again not a good thing. Cheap material and construction.

The best thing I found was just a good ol' gatorade bottle with a spout cap. You just pop the bottle in your mouth pull on the cap drink until your content and then close the cap. Oh yeh remove the reg before this process and replace it when it's time to breath. Also to keep from getting hungry following those real long dives during may deco stops I'll eat a Banana.

Im gonna have to check this seapump thing out I get heartburn real bad and 250 Ml of milk would just be the ticket :)

I am so glad to hear that the Camelbak/Platy works, I have one lying around gathering dust and I always wondered if it would do the job! :thumb: :snorkel:

Buy a wine-skin, the love of snowmobilers and ice fisheman world wide.

1) get yourself a wine-skin. (fill with freah water or fruit juice)
2) Add a bolt clip (DIR)
3) clip it you your D ring or put in bc pocket (non DIR)
4) take breath, remove regulator, uncap wine-skin,squeeze, drink.
5) recap wins-skin, replsce regulator, clear and breath.

Not rocket science

MikeD
:blfish:

Back
Top Bottom