Underwater U-Beam - buy one get one free

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba.com

Dive Shop
Reaction score
Scuba
Titanium Knife

Retail: $134.95 - 44% Off
$74.95
free-ship.gif
stars5.gif
Customer review from Tyler
"This knife is a cut above the rest. It's decently sharp, has a very rugged serrated edge, comes apart and goes together easily, the sheath locks in the knife very well and allows a very quick release, and the handle is very well designed and provides a great grip."

• Titanium combines durability, sharpness, hardness, strength and abrasion resistance
  • Two depth compensating leg straps
  • Blade Length: 5"
  • Overall Length: 10" Color: Black or Yellow
  • Styles: Sharp or Blunt

ScubaPro
Go Travel Light BC
$499
Atomic
SS1 Octo
$259.95
free-ship.gif
stars5.gif
Customer review from Michael "I have used this bc a few times on a couple of trips so far. It packs very well and unlike other travel bcs that I looked at, the Scuba Pro uses metal D rings rather than plastic. I found the pockets a little difficult but I think they did a good job overall. It was a good purchase for the price."

free-ship.gif
stars5.gif
Customer review from David

• "This is a fantastic product. I was able to easily replace the BC inflator valve with this regulator in about 20 minutes ... would only take 5 if I wasnt going really slow to be careful. Works like a charm. For a backup its perfect and one less hose to deal with. Easy to take off after every dive so I could bring it to my room with my other expensive gear."
"The SS1 breathes better than many primary use regulators and generated the best overall simulator performance among the integrated inflator/regs...and earned the highest ergonomic scores of all the units we tested" - Scubalab

Scuba
Mini U-Beam 5 L.E.D. Light
$12.95
Scuba
Deluxe Tank O-Ring Kit
and Key Chain

Retail: $12.00 - 50% Off
$5.95
free-ship-over-25.gif
stars5.gif
Customer review from Jeffrey
"Great little back up light. Very light and with the LED bulb, the batteries outlast the old filament bulb lights. An inexpensive accessory that also finds use on land."
free-ship-over-25.gif

Free 10 O-rings included
Free O-Ring Remover included
stars5.gif
Customer review from Mark
"I JUST used this on my last dive and saved the day! I had a HP o-ring on my HP gauge blow and this little kit had the correct o-ring! The built in o-ring removal took worked perfectly! Also, I love the "novelty" of little scuba tank!"

Citizen
Eco-Drive Promaster Carbon
Watch
$695
Ideations
Surface & Underwater Air Horn
Dive Alert Plus V.2

Retail: $88.84 - 10% Off
$79.95
free-ship.gif

The ISO-certified Promaster Depth Meter Chronograph features a 50-minute chrono with depth display to 125 feet, max depth memory, power reserve indicator, 12/24 hour time, and 200M WR. In stainless steel with 1-way rotating elapsed-time carbon fiber bezel, screw-back case & screw-down crown, non-reflective crystal, 49mm case, and poly strap.​

Never needs a battery with an incredible 4 Year Power Reserve
free-ship.gif
stars5.gif
Customer Review from Clyde
"This device has met and exceeded all of my expectations. It's easy for a novice to use and provides a degree of personal security knowing someone is just a horn blow away on the surface or down below."

Comes in 3 BC styles - Type I, II and III
Upgrades: Type II ADD $10.00 Type III ADD $10.00

Scuba
Love My Women T-Shirt
Love My Man T-Shirt
$9.95
Stahlsac
9 lbs Curacao Clipper Travel
Roller Duffel Bag for 2015
$279.95

• [*=left]Men's Shirt reads: "I love it when my woman lets me go scuba diving."
    [*=left]Women's Shirt reads: "I love it when my man lets me go scuba diving."
    [*=left]Comfortable and soft cotton material
    [*=left]Sizes: Small through 3XLarge
free-ship.gif
stars5.gif
Customer review from Carlos

"The Curacao Clipper bag has lots of room for 43 lbs of stuff without going over the weight limit. The side straps help to avoid too much stress on the zippers. A good buy!"

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom