Underwater Pumpkin Carving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WOW! what cool pumpkins! love the one that looks like a diver...and the cat....and the witch.....heck they are all great!!!

rkr3000:
Sounds like something fun to try to organize next year at CSSP or somewhere near the Dallas area. Too bad Foo that you didn't get to participate. We were looking forward to the Granny carving!

Yah, my lack of self-control certainly cost me a good time for Sunday (but I ashamedly admit that I had a blast at the costume party.) :eyebrow:

The two grannies who showed up (another of the grannies also pulled a no-show) teamed up with a couple of (gulp) men. They made a valiant effort, but did not win.

I took peace offerings to be given to the two bravest grannies, and will remember this incident in the future, when I have dives planned the next day. The train just kinda got ahead of me, I'm sure none of you understand what I mean...

We did at least have enough sense not to go and possibly become diving statistics.

Foo

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom