Underwater Photoworkshop DVD, worth the price

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

danishDiver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi there

I was wondering, has anyone in here seen or bought this DVD:
http://www.uwphotoshop.com/

I have seen the example video's and it looks quite okay , had no clue about using a high pass filter as a sharpener tool.

But for a Photoshop newbie (like me) is the DVD worth the nearly 90$ ?

First I've heard of it....can't say much. If you should buy it let us know what you thought of it!

Never heard of it

Some of our own SB'ers are featured in the testimonials section - you may want to PM them directly and get some candid, "off line" opinions.

Mike isn't shy.

:wink:

---
Ken

danishDiver:
Hi there

I was wondering, has anyone in here seen or bought this DVD:
http://www.uwphotoshop.com/

I have seen the example video's and it looks quite okay , had no clue about using a high pass filter as a sharpener tool.

But for a Photoshop newbie (like me) is the DVD worth the nearly 90$ ?

DanishDiver, Thanks so much for putting this thread out!!

I didnt even know underwater Photoshop existed, I have checked it out and Like what I see so I bought it!!!!:D

I just ordered it. I was on a dive trip where Doug Sloss and his wife Lorenza were divemasters and resident photo pros. Based on that experience I would have ordered it sight unseen even if there weren't any samples. If the sample tutorials are representative of the whole then I think I will not be disappointed.

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for all your interest in the Underwater Photo Workshop DVD The disc is a collection of tutorials my wife Lorenza and myself have put together based on all our years of photography and working with Photoshop. The feedback has been great so far, and we are happy people are enjoying the movies and having fun improving their images. We hope you'll visit the site www.uwphotoshop.com and check it out if you have not done so already. Thanks again!

Doug and Lorenza

Back
Top Bottom