Underwater Paint Ball

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You aren't really serious about this, are you? Please don't.

My Wife :05: suggested that "Squid Ink" injected into Vitamin E type gel caps would make a fine projectile for a 'short term conflict'.
They would be a fast Hydro-Dynamic shape ~ Eco-Friendly and would not harm the Reef Systems of the world. I ain't seen too many Reef Systems lately and I'm not sure sure what the Texas and Oklahoma fish would think about that stuff....
but hey.....eyebrow

Can you get Squid Ink at the Asian Food Markets :D

Capture The Flag might be a good underwater idea as well

Timeliner:
Capture The Flag might be a good underwater idea as well

I like this idea!!! :D

I have a pneumatic spud gun, about 8 feet long and packs one heck of a wallup, I don't have anyplace in the metroplex to shoot it.

FIXXERVI6:
I have a pneumatic spud gun, about 8 feet long and packs one heck of a wallup, I don't have anyplace in the metroplex to shoot it.

The two pneumatics that I made are not that big....they are very portable. One actually breaks down and fits in a small "Sniper drag bag" ....made just for those that need to eat a foam indoor golf ball. :D . The other is an over/under tennis ball gun. (or flaming flour.....haha..don't ask) I plan to make a much larger one with two of the valves off that site you know about. I just wish he would hurry up and test the larger ones. :D

This reminds me...I made a "marshmallow gun" for a friend..you should see that thing. Desert camo, folding bipod, scoped, silenced (looks).....it was too cool. It was actually the basis for my foam golfball gun.

dang...see what this thread has done....now I need to go home and cut some pvc...

Kenny

Paintball underwater would be too hard. If would cost too much to fully enclose the chamber to where it is water-tight! On the other hand, capture the flag sounds like an awesome idea. Make a few boundaries and rules....GAME ON!!!

Yeah, I don't think there's much future in underwater paintball, but underwater capture the flag could be great fun.

We do underwater combat here in the pool. the object is to see who can get who out of their scuba gear first - fins/mask/bc/weight system .. It's quiet fun and also helps you become more comfortable in the water .. I call it 'fun task loading' .. I'm usually laughing to hard because I lost my fins, my bc has been detached from me and inflated and theres me hanging from the octo over breathing it trying to get control of my gear so that I can do the same to my oponent. :)

Back
Top Bottom