Underwater Easter Egg Hunt (Trophy Lakes)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SCDiver

Contributor
Reaction score
Calling All Divers,

Hey everyone, just a note to let you know about the annual underwater easter egg hunt at trophy lakes on Johns Island (outskirts of Charleston). Freedom at Depth will be holding its annual underwater easter egg hunt the 28th of March. Stop by the shop and sign up or come on out to trophy lakes. We plan on splashing about 1 pm that afternoon followed by door prizes and a good time to be had by all.

There is food (grilled hamburgers and hotdogs usually) and drinks for a small fee.

Hope to see you there.

The cost for the dive will be $14/ diver.

Hope you all come out and have a good time.

If you need directions to Trophy Lakes, please let me know.

This would be another good opportunity for all of us to meet.

I have done it the last two years and it is a great time.

From the end of I-26, Get on U.S. 17 South.
Travel for approx 2 miles and take the left turn onto SC 700 (Folly Beach Road).
At approx .8 mile, you will be crossing over a bridge, get in the right hand lane. At the light, turn right onto Maybank highway (still SC 700). Travel 4.9 miles and turn right on Sailfish Road. Go to the next left (Marlin road) and turn left. This will take you straight into Trophy Lakes.

Back
Top Bottom