Undergarment Poll - What do YOU wear under your Fusion?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have been wearing the MK2 undies and jacket without the sleeves in water in the mid 50's and been pleasantly warm, even with run times around 80 minutes.

I am soon going to be diving with expected temps in the high 30's to low 40's (I hope). I am planning to buy the MK3's for that, and I will have to order soon. It includes both a john and a jacket. Is it possible that I can use the MK 2 jacket with the the MK3 undies, or will it not be big enough? (I am on the raw edge of my purchasing power at the moment, and I would love to save where I may.)

I have been wearing the MK2 undies and jacket without the sleeves in water in the mid 50's and been pleasantly warm, even with run times around 80 minutes.

I am soon going to be diving with expected temps in the high 30's to low 40's (I hope). I am planning to buy the MK3's for that, and I will have to order soon. It includes both a john and a jacket. Is it possible that I can use the MK 2 jacket with the the MK3 undies, or will it not be big enough? (I am on the raw edge of my purchasing power at the moment, and I would love to save where I may.)

What size MK3 are you? I still have some jackets left from Whites Buy a MK3 get a Jacket free promo.....But the jacket doesnt come with the MK3 john. Most likely your MK2 jacket couldnt be worn OVER the MK3, possible under though :wink: maybe even zip off the sleeves and use it as a core warmer/vest

What size MK3 are you? I still have some jackets left from Whites Buy a MK3 get a Jacket free promo.....But the jacket doesnt come with the MK3 john. Most likely your MK2 jacket couldnt be worn OVER the MK3, possible under though :wink: maybe even zip off the sleeves and use it as a core warmer/vest

XL for the MK 2.

I do use the jacket without the sleeves with the MK 2 underwear.

Edit: I know the jacket and the john are sold separately--I am wondering first of all if I need both.

XL for the MK 2.

I do use the jacket without the sleeves with the MK 2 underwear.

Edit: I know the jacket and the john are sold separately--I am wondering first of all if I need both.

Just looked, I still have a 3XL jacket left...no XLs....sorry

Mike

I have never worn the mk3 but I have heard that it is extremely warm, I would not think that the jacket would be needed in the water, but it is all about personal comfort...

Phil

Hi Dive Rite when you refer to the MK2 are you using the jacket and johns or just the johns? I use the MK2 in Monterey ca just the johns with a base layer the temps are 48 to 52. Dive times are 50 to 60 min 40' to 60'. What temp are best for the jacket and the johns combo? thanks

Hi Dive Rite when you refer to the MK2 are you using the jacket and johns or just the johns? I use the MK2 in Monterey ca just the johns with a base layer the temps are 48 to 52. Dive times are 50 to 60 min 40' to 60'. What temp are best for the jacket and the johns combo? thanks

Are you getting cold in those temps? Typically you won't need both...but longer, colder dives, ice dives, etc could require both for warmth

Weezle Extreme--as much or better warmth as compared to the Whites M2 or 3, twice the mobility, and better ability to deal with warmer conditions as well (because of better mobility and therefore less work to move around)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom