Under Pressure Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CaptJT

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi everyone Diving has been great in Hatteras with temps near 80 on the bottom and over that on the top. Vis has been up and down but nothing less than 40ft, most of the time around 70ft or better. Here is the schedule if you would like to jump on some of these trips Under Pressure Dive Schedule Many of the charters still have some open spots just like this weekend has two I think so contact Dive Quarters if you'd like to come along(all contact info can be found at the bottom of the schedule page), there is also one spot open for an inshore dive on the 15th for someone looking for a shallow getting back into it kinda dive. I have added a video to you tube from last weekend
Diving the Tarpon YouTube - ‪USS Tarpon 7-2-2011.dv‬‏ and photos to the gallery on my site...enjoy

Photos of the Brithish Splendor dive Under Pressure July 3, 2011

Photos of the Protues dive Under Pressure July 2, 2011

dive safe
Capt JT

Back
Top Bottom