Under Pressure Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CaptJT

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have a few spots open during the spring in Va Beach along with other dives during the summer in Hatteras also here is the schedule Under Pressure Dive Schedule but will run 7 days a week. The boat is equipped with AC, DVDTV, bunks, dive compressor, and first ever in the US diver lift.

Attachments

• IMG_0724.JPG
    IMG_0724.JPG
    114.9 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_0725.JPG
    IMG_0725.JPG
    117.2 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_0726.JPG
    IMG_0726.JPG
    112.2 KB · Views: 37
I am on for 8/15, and wish it were tommorow.
Eric

I am on for 8/15, and wish it were tommorow.
Eric

You must be on with Lee's group, no need to wait until late in the season to go. You can always go more than once.:headscratch:

LOL
Yea Lee's group needed some people , and I have wanted to dive Hatteras again for a while. I vowed to never dive that other boat again four years ago and have not been back to Hatteras since. I had also vowed to never dive with Lee again after the "duct tape incident", but oh well. He also won't drive to O.C. to dive with my group. Should be an entertaining trip.
Eric

Duct tape incident??? There's a story there!

JT I will be going out with Andy in August. My track record with Hatteras has not been great, as you well know, so hopefully we can get out with you this season.:D I am really looking forwards to it. Once I get cought up with work, Kate and I will look at the schedule and try to get down witcha!:wink:

LOL
Yea Lee's group needed some people , and I have wanted to dive Hatteras again for a while. I vowed to never dive that other boat again four years ago and have not been back to Hatteras since. I had also vowed to never dive with Lee again after the "duct tape incident", but oh well. He also won't drive to O.C. to dive with my group. Should be an entertaining trip.
Eric

I hear you and have heard that before. Look fwd to the trip. You'll have to tell me about the tape story. Many of my trips are with a mix of the NE mid atlantic crowd and the rides in/out are non-stop stories of "colorful" past dive trips. Stories not likely to ever get posted on forums. lol

Duct tape incident??? There's a story there!

JT I will be going out with Andy in August. My track record with Hatteras has not been great, as you well know, so hopefully we can get out with you this season.:D I am really looking forwards to it. Once I get cought up with work, Kate and I will look at the schedule and try to get down witcha!:wink:

Once you hit the weather right everywhere else will be second choice, it will happen.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom