UM Photography Theme - 7/25 - 8/15 - My Wish List

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My list.

1) Whale Sharks (hope to cross this off xmas season with the PPD folks in Southern Leyte)

2) schooling Hammerheads

3) humpback whales

4) Great whites/ Tiger sharks

5) and the ever so illusive Mola Mola. Every friggin friend of mine has seen one on their Bali trip. I've been there a number of times during the right season and still haven't seen them!

Mike Veitch:
hey pak.. i wll send you a photo of one in oct....

oh and Ed... you will now be involved in some serious PS adjusting..... :wink:

Hehe... Now I'm in trouble! I'm trying to make it for your workshop in Oct, Bali so in the mean time, don't do anything yet. :wink:

parabolic:
Excellent chance, but they won't be around Cabo San Lucas where you are going to be. They are in LA Bay and La Paz Bay at that time of year. September and October IMHO are the best months. They run boat trips out of La Paz for them, and seeing them from a panga in LA Bay is easily arranged.

I just got back from La Paz and we saw an 18 footer. Our DM said that they saw a record 27 in January. He says that Nov-Jan is a great time in the La Paz area for hammerheads and whale sharks.

I'll be posting a trip report and pics soon.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom