UM Photography Theme - 7/25 - 8/15 - My Wish List

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mo2vation (speaking too soon):
Hmmm...

That's really it. Got most everything else.

There is this big, thick, wacky Nudi that I've only heard about, and only seen in one pic - I've heard they're out here, but I never thought I'd see one out here.

I found one this weekend!!!!!! I'm pretty fired up. Of course, as I was shooting it my housing flooded and fried the electronics of the housing (Cam is fine.) I got lots of shots, but I was just getting in the groove when the strobes died. Oh well.

Here's the thread.

Here are a couple of the pics.

Ken

65127583.RGWaUgDI.jpg

65129031.mSJaxIi7.jpg

Nice pics of the nudi. I love the blue colors. It gives me something new to look for the next time that I am at Catalina.

What is you camera setup?

David (in Temecula)

AUTiger:
Nice pics of the nudi. I love the blue colors. It gives me something new to look for the next time that I am at Catalina.

What is you camera setup?

David (in Temecula)

Thanks.

With two Ike DS125 Strobes. Shooting Nudis and Fish pix with the 60mm, the GSB with 10.5mm, and I use my 12-24 for Sea Lion and kelp shots.

I'm just glad the guy was slow, so we could get back a couple of times to find him.

---
Ken

pretty fella! Glad you can check another one off your wishlist Ken :D

Wow, great color and composition with those nudi pics. Excellent job!

Whaleshark is on my wishlist along with a good shot of manta. I've seen plenty of mantas but since I upgraded to c-8080 they've avoided me :) Oh and some decent shots of seahorses.. and and and... well decent shots of pretty much anything actually :)

This is the best so far
Tiger tail seahorse
tigertailseahorse.jpg

Manta ray
similan_020.jpg

Both shot with my old a70. No luck with the "penetrator" so far :D

As for me, it has gotta be the Mola-mola, Mantas, Whale Shark, Tiger Shark & Great White! No.1 on my wish list will be to capture Mike V & Simon hugging and french kissing each other! Just kidding! :lol:

Ed.

Me too for mola molas. Whale sharks, humpbacks, schooling hammers. One of those crazy Yapese manta trains would be high on the list too! :D

Back
Top Bottom