Ultimate thread killer?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Threads don't really die, I've seen threads where the last post was years ago get brought back by someone trying to help the OP solve their problem.

That seems to be my job lately... I see that the thread has not had activity for 14-21 months, and I'm like WHAT? This is an interesting topic. He He

52 of 459 threads

I suscribe to threads I've posted in, I have to clear them out at times, and save the good ones ... I do not get an e/mail notification of them (are you crazy??!! :wink: :D )

It would take me too long to count all mine

Can I just take a sample?

I hope we are graded on the curve :D

13.4% :blush:

I could get my number a whole lot lower by taking a sample :wink:

Last edited:
If you start a thread and no one ever replys then did you also kill the thread?

I counted my dangling threads

Maybe they should count for 1.5 if over 100 people look but still no one responds!

Maybe they should count for 2 if over 100 people look and there are 20 new hits on your profile but still nobody responds!

Why not?

Last edited:
catherine96821 - 21%
pilot fish - 17%

Looks like you win, Darlin'.

Walter already calculated your number at 21% and, if correct, you are the current reigning Ultimate Thread Killer.

There should be a sash around here somewhere. hmmm

Can anybody dethrone Catherine?

I can try,

I'll start a thread about wanting to see a tank explode. I'm sure no one will reply to it

I dare you! I bet they will respond!

I like to post random stuff about my day to day life. And I also like to call people and post what they say on the phone. That usually does it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom