UFO's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You know...I watched some UFO show recently...the dude was out in the desert and had setup to see one...but all he brought was binoculars and standard cameras??? Sure enough, a strange lighted object waaaaay off in the distance shows up but he's not equipped to get anything more than a blurry dot. Ummm...why wasn't here there with a super powered telescope? I have a simple 4.5 reflector and I can see the rings of Saturn or inside a crater on the Moon. If I had the Discovery Channel backing me I think I'd at least show up with an LX10 or better.....

If they got a good photo, it most likely would'nt be unidentified.

I saw a very similar object one night on my way from Louisville, KY to Little Rock, AK. It was several miles out in front of us and huge, way too big for an airplane. We asked the controller about it and he said he wasn't painting anything on radar.

As we finally passed, it was a very large group of C-130s with minimum lighting flying in formation. Strangest thing I ever saw, except for astronomical anomolies, and it turned out to be quite identifiable when given a close enough look. They probably passed a couple of thousand feet above us and stretched quite a distance in either direction.

I did have some friends who flew long mission tanker flights in the military and reported seeing unidentifieds that behaved in ways that were inexplicable.

Be sure and post a full report when you get your pictures John.

Willie

You know...I watched some UFO show recently...the dude was out in the desert and had setup to see one...but all he brought was binoculars and standard cameras??? Sure enough, a strange lighted object waaaaay off in the distance shows up but he's not equipped to get anything more than a blurry dot. Ummm...why wasn't here there with a super powered telescope? I have a simple 4.5 reflector and I can see the rings of Saturn or inside a crater on the Moon. If I had the Discovery Channel backing me I think I'd at least show up with an LX10 or better.....

That one looks a mite faked, Mike.

One of these days, it's going to happen that 3 or 4 people just happen to have digital cameras at different locations and all take clear pictures of the same object.

Analysts will be able to triangulate the location, determine size and so forth.

Wonder what the government response will be then.

the K

:rofl3:Maybe it'll crash into CSSP!!! Then we could penetrate it..............It'll be a new specialty UFO Penetration diver.......:rofl3:

OMG…UFO’s…the Stephenville thing is on the Channel 11 news today.

You’ve got to be kidding me.

F16s :rofl3:

Umm…wait a minute.

Did anyone see the Bigfoot thing on Discovery Channel…or one of those channels, a few weeks ago? A bunch of scientific examination. Conclusion was undeterminable. But…they are leaning more toward a “maybe” as several things are coming together, like fingerprint experts examining “Footprint” patterns…and the analysis of the early film. The apparent muscle damage on the right thigh that shows in that film couldn’t have been faked in a “monkey suit” in that time period.

I’ve had some funny thing go on…living out here in the sticks. Some can be explained easily, like when I saw a fox gettin’ his butt whipped by a few cats while trying to eat cat food with them on the back porch. Or the squirrels coming up eatin’ stuff.

But then there is other “strange stuff”, like residual evidence. Hair and…other “stuff.” Ewww.

Frank can back me up on this. He’s been around here, and at Pat Mayse Lake, for quite some time.

Here's a few "file and forget" things.

Discovery Channel - Conspiracies and Myths - Legends - Bigfoot

Bigfoot Bioacoustics

Paris News Bigfoot Article

Sorry for the hijack. :wink:

They also said the object's lights changed configuration.

It didn't say anything like Goodyear did it? :confused:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom