UDM Aquatics Holiday Sale!! - Stocking Stuffers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jim Lapenta

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
UDM Aquatic Services Holiday stocking stuffers!!

UDM Aquatic Services T shirts 18.50 plus $5.00 postage in the US or free with any Black Friday order of $350.00 or more!

Allow up to 2 weeks for delivery as current supply is limited and I may need to order more. Specify size and color as colors other than black will be available!
Choose from Cherry Red, Navy Blue, Royal Blue, Heliconia (Hot Pink), or Forest Green. (colors are approximate representations for actual color swatch email me)

Other colors ask. Sorry no camo at this time. T shirts ordered must be paid for by November 28
th to insure delivery by Christmas!
Sizes and colors not currently in stock will be ordered and shipped in time for Christmas.

Sizes available will be range from Adult Small to 5XL!
Give your favorite diver a copy of -

Scuba : A Practical Guide for the New Diver by James Lapenta
CD version (non audio) 12.50 plus 3.00 shipping
Print 20.00 plus 5.00 shipping
Pdf (must provide email of recipient) 10.00

Order a T shirt for 18.50 and get the CD version for 7.00! With postage in the US $30.00!! The perfect stocking stuffer for your favorite diver!

Keep an eye on this page for Black Friday deals coming soon: Welcome to UDM Aquatic Services

Order placed! Looking forward to getting them.

Got it! I forgot to add, please include your shipping address as well as your email with your order. Thanks. I need to know if this is going overseas as shipping rates are different. Overseas means anywhere outside of the US.

Back
Top Bottom